MK Slowinski Photography Obiszów, Głogów dolnośląskie Polska
13+ years of experience in Newborn Photography, 2000+ Newborn photoshoots done to date
Package includes 6 fully edited photos
The photoshoot may take up to 4h, Newborn Photoshoots must be booked for morning time, typically 10:00
6 Included prints come in 15x23cm size + digital download
Additional Photos at 100zł each
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR NEWBORN PHOTOSHOOT
We will need you to bring:
- supply of milk and nappies,
- dummy even if your baby normally doesn't use one,
- we will also need you to try not to feed your baby for 2-3h before the photoshoot, and please don't put your baby to sleep for as long as you can before your scheduled time, 2-3 hours would be ideal but of course we understand if it's impossible, you will feed once you arrive, that eliminates dressing up/undressing and travel time, giving us higher chances of your baby going into deep sleep.
- for the family shots we will need everyone to wear plain white, navy or black tops and mom wearing white/navy/black vest.
please note, navy and black go well with lighter skin tones while white, suit darker skin.
Due to high temperature required to work with newborns (24°-28°) Mom might like to bring her makeup products.
- Please notify us about any conditions babies suffer from, as things like colic/constipation/tongue tie or even trush can make babies unwell.
At the photoshoot, coffee, tea, water and biscuits will be served, but you might like to bring a snack or lunch.
During the photoshoot our clients are responsible for other children that came with them
- Deciding on poses/shots we take, unfortunately it's not entirely up to our clients or us, we cannot guarantee acheiving certain poses with all babies, they are all different, we will not force babies to do anything outside of their comfort zone, we aim to make photoshoot a pleasant experience for both, parents and babies, we normally take 3 attempts in all poses and if it hapens that baby doesn't like certain things, we will NOT force the baby to do this for us/parents, instead we'll try a different pose,
- We will suggest suitable colors that are good with baby skin tone, if our clients decide to use different colors and realize after the photoshoot that they are not as good as they tought we will not change colors of backgrounds in post production.
Our standard waiting time for finished products is 3-6 weeks but may extend over the summer months and Christmas period.
Also recording videos and taking photos with phones/cameras is prohibited unless agreed with us,
If You decide to book both maternity and newborn photoshoot you will also receive 2 canvas prints, one from each session